Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ignorant questions

So if the new Apple iphone is operated by touch, am I going to hang up on my mom all the time due to (genetic) clumsiness- dropping and picking up, etc.?
Also, I know that touch screens have to do with electrical impulse, but I never took human bio, this being said, could I hang up on my mom with, oh say, my nose? Would it be too weird to try to use my nose to operate the copy machine at work? That would settle that question nicely.
My ipod and phone are simultaneously breaking, is this a sign from God? I think so.

2 comments:

cymberleah said...

Yes, you can use your nose to make touch screens work, as well as your elbow, and the edge of your hand.

The chin is handy, too.

qtilla said...

Well, that saves me a wee bit of workplace weirdness. Not that much, really. Still good though.