Thursday, March 27, 2008

Weaknesses

I have never before desired anything made by Prada. EVER. Until I found out that James Jean, who has done fantastic cover illustrations for a couple of my favorite comics, was involved in the creation of Prada's Spring Collection this year.

I've always felt that it is GROSSLY irresponsible to buy a $2300 hand bag, but let me assure my readers that if I could even remotely afford to spend that kind of money on something that could absolutely not be nudged or even stretched into the category of "necessary or at least practical or at least an entire vacation", I would be on the phone to Terry begging him to go to the Prada store there in NYC and put me down on the list.





















I like the square one. Not the round, for what that is worth (answer: significantly less than $2300). (Photo discretely borrowed w/o permission from comics212 with great thanks.)

Also you (people who are not interested in bits of over-priced leather) will be glad to know that Journey (replete with very good new lead singer) will be playing the White River Amphitheater with Heart and Cheap Trick on September 19th. So I hope someone (Steve) is free to join me (Steve) for this awesome opportunity (Steve, I am not kidding, no price is too high to pay to see Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick.) that will probably not come again (Steve, seriously, I will sell an egg if necessary).

Tickets not yet on sale, due to there being no justice in this life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give it six months and one will probably appear on eBay for a bargain price of $1,800.