Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You looked kinda like Brock Samson,

but without the mullet- you even had the sexy Patrick Warburton-esque voice.

You worked out all the time but had no idea how good looking you were- I later learned you were heavy as a child (sorry about blabbing it on the interwebs) and that probably caused you to be so unaware of your good looks. It is also probably why you are really nice.

You were very still and it was such a joy just to sit with you and not need to do anything. You made me feel safe and tranquil- which is a major accomplishment. My friends found you (forgive me for saying so) boring and shy, but I liked how you said exactly what you meant and didn't clown around constantly. You loved a good pun and delivered them with no emotion. It was amazing. I think that you were constantly underestimated because you were so retiring.

You wanted to get married and have kids more than anything, but I wasn't sure that it was for me. It was very hard breaking up with you. I felt like I was doing something stupid.

A bit ago I got your engagement announcement and I can see I did everything right. You look so happy.

Congratulations and all the best of luck to you- though something tells me you will not need it.

No comments: