Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stupid Hurty Foot

Things I miss from before I hurt my foot:

1. Sexy shoes and the outfits that go with them.
What cords, gap sweaters, and New Balance sneakers aren't sexy?! Well shoot.

2. Being barefoot.
I hate wearing shoes, and now I wear them all day. I used to love to go to the beach and scrunch my toes in wet sand.

3. Running.
I miss the relaxation. I miss the feeling of sprinting at top Quiana speed.

4. The being skinny.
It was nice to look hot naked. I'd like to think that if I became a skank who takes strange men home that when it was naked time they would be excited as opposed to disappointed.

5. Being strong.
Riding my exercise bike will never be as challenging as sprinting at top speed into a flock of Canada geese like a golden retriever. Could I have beat up a would-be attacker? Not likely, but I could outrun him.

6. Going where ever I want.
Now I have to consider my foot. Can I go on that hike then go shopping (answer: no)?

7. Never having to explain my stupid foot.
'Nuff said.

8. Pretty feet.
I never paint my toe nails anymore since I have to wear shoes all the time.

9. Flip flops.
I miss flip flops so much.

No comments: