Monday, March 24, 2008

Hot Nerd Sandwich Action

Dean Kamen appeared on The Colbert Report last Thursday. Kamen's crack team of super geniuses has invented an incredible water distiller.



Dean Kamen + Stephen Colbert on screen together? Would it be too far out of line to say that is a nerd sandwich that I could really get into? Yes?

Ok then.

Well let me just say that they are two not-that-great-looking guys with whom I would totally have sex. Separately or together. Kidding! (Not really. Call me, Dean!)

Big thanks to Drew for the heads up on this critical science news. I will assume that Drew also shares my unnatural Dean Kamen related urges....

5 comments:

technogreek said...

I was disappointed to find that prettygirlscarryingheavythings.com wasn't a real website. What a gyp!

Also, that water thing is awesome.

qtilla said...

I know! I also looked. Do I hear a new business idea?

Anonymous said...

I also share love for the Kamenator, but rest assured, it is man-love, of the heterosexual nature. I can completely understand your unnatural urges, Q, because if I were gay, or if I were a women, he has the qualities that I would lust after.

qtilla said...

Sure sure. Whatever you say.

Anonymous said...

Hush you. I'm trying not to make Steve jealous.