Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More with the posts about the nothing

You may start the Quiana Hideous Phlegm Disease Death Clock... now.

So, still sick. Nothing much to say about it. If you would like to read my awesome daily phlegm updates, feel free to check out my even more boring blog: Smart People on Ice.

Here, take these thoughts in lieu of an actual post:
1. Last night I hauled my phlegm infested carcass to the Moore to hear Marjane Satrapi speak. She was very funny and brought the entire topic of animalistic behavior (war and wackiness) back to a lack of 3 things:
1. Food
2. Shelter
3. Not being pestered
She is a smart lady.

2. I'm looking forward to relaxing today as I am going to be busy until Saturday and mostly just want to lay around in my bed filling numerous tissues. Everybody, please stop having fun until I am well. Thanks.

3. I'm really irked by Obama's comments about small town America. Also irked by the response of other candidates. I'm just going to hide under my bed until the election is over.

No comments: