Friday, September 07, 2007

What is Quiana doing instead of blogging?

Reading:









Coyote by Allen Steele
Science fiction about political dissidents who steal a starship to colonize their own free world. Good, but not what I expected. I'm excited to snag the sequel.










Stealing Lincoln's Body by Thomas Craughwell
Non-fiction account of the 1876 attempt to steal and ransom Abraham Lincoln's corpse. (Hey you give me a non-fiction about a corpse and I will be all over that. Not the actual corpse, just the book.) Very interesting.

Watching:










Mad Men
AMC's first original series. It is awesome and you should watch it.

Listening to:









The Black Lips,
Los Valientes del Mundo Nuevo
'Surf punk?' you say. Well, indeed so.

Writing:
A story about a panda in existential crisis. I just finished the first draft and I am not terribly thrilled with it. Maybe I've looked at it too many times?

1 comment:

Anna C. said...

I visit your blog every weekend and I used to love it!

Brasilian kisses,
Anna Claudia