Monday, September 10, 2007

Thinking of Bacon

Last weekend I believe I didn't eat any bacon, which would explain why I've been thinking about it all day. And googling it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've been visiting Mr. Bacon Pants and he has an amusing theory of why Kevin Bacon is not as good as uhm... actual bacon.
From there I was directed to further investigate a burger actually made entirely of bacon. (Which made me nervous).
I was also led back in thought to a previous email regarding the new term 'bacn' (that Paul had discovered on lifehacker) by a blog entry from Mr. BaconPants fueled with bacon releated outrage.
Quiana's response to the new term:
"bu bu bu but bacon is a good thing. why are they abusing the good name of bacon? tasty, crispy, satly, smokey, bacon."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the bacon burger. It was damn tasty. The next one will be topped with sliced jalapenos.