Friday, September 14, 2007

I sometimes get some, satisfaction.

This email went out at work today:
"It has been reported that there is a white Lexus in the front parking lot, license #blabblah, that is taking up two spaces. Could you please move your car so that you are in only one space, as parking is tight at this building today?"


I am so tickled. I hope that they tow. I can just imagine the owner being all ticked off, "But I have a white Lexus, I require TWO parking spaces! One for the car and one for my GIANT HEAD!"

I actually wish that I was driving a dumpy little Civic so I could have fit with mere millimeters to spare. You may call that 'vigilante parking.'

Speaking of which, Slate has a neat article about why vigilante movies are yet again popular. This brings me to the remake of Walking Tall. Which was awesome because of the presence of The Rock. Can you smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock is cooking?
It smells like some delicious justice with a cute butt!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Hey, I could bring my dumpy little civic down there and vigilante park for you.

Also, I find it hilarious that they remade a Joe Don Baker movie and cast The Rock as the "perfect" replacement for a lumpy middle-aged vigilante with frighteningly large jowels.

qtilla said...

I'm sure that The Rock has some frightening large errrr.... something.

cymberleah said...

Perhaps before the steroids.