Friday, September 21, 2007

Because I'm an idiot, that's why.

What made me think that it was a good idea to chase Resident Evil: Extinction with a couple episodes of Dexter before bed?

Because sleep is for losers.

All the cool kids like to sit bolt up right covered in sweat every half hour through the entire night.

I could watch every sexy show known to man before bed and I will still dream of ham sandwiches or staplers. But watch zombies and serial killers and I will actually dream about zombies and serial killers. There is no justice.


And on the issue of stuff I'm watching:
Dexter:Super Awesome. Nifty TV show about a scarily endearing sociopathic vigilante serial killer. 5 monkeys for being unique and thought provoking.


Heroes: Started slow but stick with it. It's like crack now. Delicious crack. 5 monkeys.

Resident Evil 3: Actually pretty decent. Especially if you're into naked chicks. Which I'm not, but I'm just saying that if you are, you will probably like it. There was actually a really scary thing in there that I wish I could spoil, (since nobody else will see the movie) but I won't.
1.5 monkeys for being a nice example of its genres. Plus .5 monkey for having that cute Israeli dude back from Apocalypse and an additional bonus monkey for introducing the most terrifying conceivable zombie ever. Grand total 3 monkeys.

No comments: