Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Quiana is super-boring.


















Above you will find Cthulhu Seagull.
.
Some thoughts:
.
I hate nice summery days because that means there will be no parking in my neighborhood. Thanks, stupid lake!
.
I would like a Dr. Who cookie jar. I have been thinking about this a lot. A LOT. This is precisely why I need a bigger kitchen.
.
I think when I move I want acutal decor. Like a real grown lady person, who just happens to own a Dr. Who cookie jar.
.
I have a shower curtain which has a map of the world printed on it. What I need is a shower curtain with little flaps over the names of the countries so I can quiz myself. We can call it Potty Quiz. Hey everyone come to Quiana's, it's Potty Quiz Night! Hooray!
.
I'm thinking of going to the Tri-Cities for Memorial Day weekend. Someone should talk me out of this.
.
Ants have invaded my kitchen (via messy neighbor's kitchen) and cannot be gotten rid of. They are just wandering aimlessly across my floor. There is no food for them so they just do a few laps and wander off, but I am not down with things with more than four legs. This can be expressed with the following formula: >4 legs= inarticulate shoe flailing.
So tonight I will buy Raid and use toxic chemicals to obliterate their Alzheimer's-esque wanderings.
.
I have a very important final interview at my Ballardian Fantasy potential workplace tomorrow. You should hope I don't say something weird, like nipples. On a non-nipular note, I only have one suit and have now interviewed there approximately 3 billion times, do you think that it is noticeable?
.
Sorry about all the re-posting and forced spacing. Blogger is all jacked up again.

3 comments:

PalinDrome said...

Reasons not to go to the Tri-cities:

- It is very hot there
- Can not get there using an Interstate Highway
- It is very hot there
- Hanford Nuclear Site located near by


Oh and it is really hot there.

qtilla said...

Hmmm, so what I'm hearing is that the Tri-cities is a total shit-hole.
Interesting.

PalinDrome said...

And here I was trying to be polite knowing that your Grammy was watching. Now that I know that I do not need to consider that I will add some more reasons.

-They are the Tri-cities because there was too much shitty-ness to be contained in one city.
- It is very hot there.
- If not for Butte Montana would be considered the waste hole of the US.
- It is very hot there.
- They are the only Tri-city in the world with four cities.