Thursday, May 03, 2007

All for Naught

I am SO tempted to write 'all for naught-y' instead, but lately my idea of naughty involves labeling all of my archived posts to jack up my rss feed. (HA! Lazy rss users, take that!)

If you recall I was busy moping over my crazy neighbor, needing to move, needing a new job, and other trepidations.

Well, apparently the cops came by last Friday to speak with Crazy Neighbor and she promptly gave notice. She is moving out this month. Hoooooray!!

Additionally, the interview that I felt went very badly didn't go so badly after all and while they are not having me back for a second interview for that job they are having me back for a second interview for a perfectly good related position. So I'm mostly not a complete failure! Hooray!

So with two worries out of the way I can resume not-moping. I guess I am the kind of person who needs a certain number of elements in life to be ok. Once too many areas of my life are in the air or worse yet, sucking, I get uhm... wilty.

In honor of this momentous occasion I offer you Happy Bacon Cat!

2 comments:

cymberleah said...

How can that cat be happy? That is not REAL BACON. It is a faux bacon substitute, and as soon as that cat figures things out he will go feral and enact The Rabies on whoever thought it would be funny to fake him out.

How's that for a horrible sentence?

On a totally unrelated note, are you going to poker night? I am conflicted as to whether or not I want bad pizza and poker, but entirely not conflicted over bad pizza and snap.

qtilla said...

Well... you know how I feel about cats.

I am not entirely sure if I am poker night-ing. I may just show up on time and not play poker at all. Or I might not show. You see Saturday is Cinco de Mayo! Hooray for booze!

Is your number 318 something? (I don't want to call the wrong Kim.) Because I can call and let you know when/if I am coming.