Monday, November 06, 2006

The Prestige













This movie was very good. Now let me just say that normally I don't like a ton of movies, or things or uhm, people etc., so this string of good movies is crazy!
I give The Prestige 4 and some fraction stars.
It was about magicians and stuff... I couldn't really tell because my eyes were completely steamed up from Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale being so ridiculously hot.
Actually they both gave great performances and the movie itself was unique and for the most part really kept me guessing. There were a few elements I wasn't so keen on, but the main thing that gave me mixed feelings (that I can mention without ruining the whole thing) was that the movie was really dark. Which is fine, but I mean it was Quiana hiding in her scarf and making periodic squeaking noises level dark.
So if you're into hot men, and scarfs and also squeaking, The Prestige is your scene.

No comments: