Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The only way I could hate O.J. more was if he was stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Now O.J. Simpson has written a book called "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened." A book exploring how he would have murdered his ex-wife, if he did it.

O.J. taught me a few important lessons: if you can make people believe that you are being harassed because of your race, you can kill someone- two someones, actually. Cops couldn't catch and convict Colonel Mustard, if he was in the library with the candlestick. You should always use your Miranda rights, no matter what. Don't talk, except to ask for your lawyer, even if you are obviously innocent. The system cannot be trusted.

O.J. Simpson, you may have killed two people and got away without jail time, but you are guiltier than Michael Jackson in a daycare, and I guarantee that you will be punished somehow.

No comments: