Monday, June 20, 2005

Celebrity Exceptions List

UPDATED*
For those of you readers who may be woefully ignorant (hi Steve) I thought I would explain the Celebrity Exceptions List.The Celebrities Exception List is the list of the names of no more than 10 celebrities who, no matter what stage your relationship is in, you can sleep with, should the opportunity arise, with NO relationship repercussions. These are your freebies.
So as this is being posted on a blog, future victims, I mean suitors, consider this ample warning.

Celebrity Exceptions
Jon Stewart
Jason Dohring
Ryan Reynolds
Johnny Depp
Christian Bale
Vin Diesel (I know I should be embarrassed, but he's kinda funny and has that voice.)
The Rock (He's funny and his face is on a slurpy cup.)
Matthew McConaughey (Everything from Texas is bigger, right?)
Owen Wilson (allows me to act out my Wes Anderson fetish on someone less ugly than Wes Anderson)
Keith Urban

No comments: