Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Journey- thirty years of sucking and counting

Hey Neal, nice to see you. Wait, who are these guys? Oh Journey? Really? What happened to those other guys? Oh that’s too bad. I almost didn’t see you slouching in the corner for the last 20 years. So, I hear you’re touring again- that’s great. Yea…. Are you bringing Steve Perry? Did he die? No, I mean I just assumed. No, but seriously, that’s great. That’s gonna totally rock. Yea that song, Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin- I still get goosebumps. We should totally get together sometime. You coming to Seattle? No? Oh, that’s too bad. Well maybe you can swing by my place, maybe when I’m really drunk. I mean Billy Joel and Chicago might be there, but, you know, there’s always room for you. Uhmhum. Well you too sweetheart.

Oooooo is that Loverboy?

No comments: