Friday, May 30, 2008

New Blog!

I’ve run into a problem with wanting to make more in depth comments about movies and books, but not being able to due to spoiler concerns. So I’ve started a companion blog to Seattle Umbrella Conspiracy, SpoilersSUC. After I watch or read something and feel compelled to jabber about it I will jabber on SpoilersSUC and simply provide the link here on SUC Classic. Every time I update SpoilersSUC I will link it in a post on SUC, so you do not need to add it to your feeds, unless you are too lazy to click the hyperlink.

Hopefully this can be a good forum to discuss movies immediately after I see them without ruining them for the slow pokes.

So, if you haven't seen Indiana Jones 4 and don't want to read the spoilers do not click the link, but if you don't mind the spoilers, my first entry is Over-Thinking Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull.

1 comment:

Ferretnick said...

What a great idea.
I've been tossing around the idea of a companion blog for an entirely different purpose, but I think you've motivated me to get it done.

WTS has it's own life and the new one I want to give birth to would have a totally different direction.

Thanks! (and thanks also for not having the spoilers here)