Saturday, May 31, 2008

Most Adorable-est Thing Ever

Yesterday I saw this very scary looking man loitering on the side of the road, where the kids get picked up by the bus. He was in baggy sweats, with his hood up. He had a face that said that his life had been rough. It made me a bit nervous. As I got closer I noticed that he was holding the hand of a very well appointed little girl. Shiny shoes, little socks with lacey edges, a dress, coat, and tiny pink back pack and a perfect pony tail. There were no other parents there, just this one shabby man with his magazine picture perfect daughter, spinning around and swinging his arm.

I am touched by this man in his pajamas at the bus stop in the cold at 7 am. They’re in front of low income housing and his child seems happy and impeccably groomed. He is the lone parent, making sure that all the kids are safe.

I don't think that anyone would screw with him.

No comments: