Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Soon I will drive for miles with my turn signal on.

I can tell I'm getting old because when my single good looking dentist asked me how I chipped my tooth in that spot, rather than saying that some some crazy bitch slapped me in a club in Conshohocken Pennsylvania, I said, "oh I chipped it in college" as though I endured some kind of library accident... in my face.

Further evidence that I am old can be found in the occurences of last night. I wanted to just zone out and watch a little TV, so I started watching one of those police procedurals and was kind of dozing. Then I woke up a little and was channel hopping and when I flipped back to what I thought was the same show, it took me 20 minutes to realize that I had been so tired (both of procedurals and in general) that I watched the second half of the one with Mandy Patinkin and the first half of the Law and Order with Ice-T.

No comments: