Monday, December 11, 2006

A case of the Mondays.
























That is a prayer card with Dominick the God-Damned Italian Christmas Donkey- you doubters.

I am suffering from a case of the Mondays that even the power of tasty cookies cannot cure. Speaking of which, my antibiotics aren't working, so I'm still sick. I'm also still proofing the same bazillion record spreadsheet of doom. I want to go home and hide under my covers, but I have to proof my stupid spreadsheet.

And mean people keep calling about their affidavits, specifically the absence of their affidavits, and I want to yell at them and say, "Things That Must Not Be Named came out of my nose this morning! I am sick! I should be home! I hate you and your legal documents!!!!"

And today some morning DJ played the theme from the TV show, The Nanny, and it is in my head and won't get out. It's like the ceti eels that Khan puts in Chekov's ear to ruin Kirk's birthday party cruise thingy.

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!

No comments: