Thursday, December 18, 2008

Burgermeister Meisterburger

So, while not snowed in, I'm scared of leaving the house and getting snowed out, so I've been e-commuting today. I made homemade buttermilk pancakes this morning, and since then I've been watching Tivo'd Christmas specials and filling out tedious affidavits all day.

(Christmas specials viewed so far this season: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer 1 & 2, Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, Garfield Christmas Special, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Twas the Night Before Christmas, Nestor the Long Eared Christmas Donkey, and the Real Ghostbusters Christmas Special.)

(On the Tivo still, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Muppet's Letters to Santa, Charlie Brown Christmas, Miser Brothers' Christmas, Olive the Other Reindeer, the Year without Santa Claus, Winnie the Pooh and Christmas too, Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas, I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown!, and the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas.)

(I'm missing Frosty the Snowman, Emmet Otter, Muppet Family Christmas, Little Drummer Boy. :(

Anyway.

As it turns out, when nobody goes into the office and emails me to ask for things, there is very little for me to do, which is making me feel appallingly slackery.

I guess if I were in the office I would simply be working on the same affidavits, so I shouldn't complain.

In other not-news, my remaining plans for the day:
Christmas Jello
Lemon Bars
A bubble bath
Comics
Muppet Christmas Carol
Scrooged
And something girly as yet to be determined

It is beautiful outside. I'm nice and warm.

I hope you are all safe and warm today too.

2 comments:

Ferretnick said...

mistlHey!
I have Frosty the Snowman and The Little Drummer Boy on DVD.
If I can get to Lynnwood before Christmas, I'll leave 'em at the shop for you. :^)

(I also have The Cricket on the Hearth if you're interested.)

qtilla said...

I am totally interested! You are the best!