Monday, February 04, 2008

sniff sniff snuffle snuffle cough HONK!

So, still sick. Went into the office for two and a half hours and left.

Now I am home and starting some delicious chili, to cook all day, so that I can sleep until 6pm.

Couldn't find Tylenol PM anywhere (fine, I only tried Top Foods) and I took Nyquil last night and I am convinced that it caused sleep apnea. Which is scary shit.

So, I'm going back to sleep soon, without the Nyquil which may or may not (probably the latter) make me sometimes forget to breathe.

But before I go I just want to say that Chris told me a homeless man is sleeping under the stairs of my apartment and I am very unhappy about this situation and my solution is to go out the back door from here on out.

Back door: now with %100 less hobos. And you can take that however you want, because I am sick and going to bed and don't have time to deal with you now, you big pervert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I didn't even think about the back-door thing untill you mentioned it. Now it's stuck in my head, eating my brain.