Friday, February 15, 2008

Angry Quiana! Quiana SMASH!

At Halliburton/KBR, sexual assault is just part of the workplace experience for women

The link above is to a news story about two women who were sexually assaulted by coworkers in Iraq who are not being allowed to take their attackers to court because they signed a binding contract stating that they would submit to arbitration in 'these matters.'

If this were me I would assume that walking up to my former attackers and shooting them would be an ok form of arbitration.

Since none of us can exactly boycott KBR, I think the only thing that we can do is get this story to stay in the news and on the minds of Americans. So tell your friends about this. Tell your elected officials. They should be angry. I know I am.

1 comment:

D. Prince said...

My blood is boiling and I love the "shoot between the eyes" suggestion.