Monday, June 05, 2006

The votes are in!

I don't care what any of you guys have to say about X3. I think it blew. Yesterday as an exercise my cousin Sean and I watched X1 and X2 and at the end he said"You know, X3 just wasn't very good."

I'm over the many comic book issues (every comic book movie has these) and just straight into the fact that the movie was not a good movie. Pacing, character development, the fact that all the good action scenes were in the trailers, and that almost every "gotcha" line fell flat. Not to mention the lack of continuity in every sense from the previous two. Blarg.

The most vindicating comment on X3 did not come from distressed fanboys or unimpressed critics, it came when my 11 year cousin said, "X3 lacked impact."

Booya, Bitches.

Granted, it wasn't Fantastic Four bad, but sucking is sucking, my friends.

On the other other hand, the only thing that could make a comic book movie worse than FF would be having Nicky Cage in it. Oh nuts.

No comments: