Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Rude Awakenings

This morning my phone, rather than playing my calypso styled morning wakeup tone, began vibrating frantically with a completely gray screen. I pushed every button, it would not stop.

There I am in my monkey pj’s fighting a continuously vibrating phone and trying to remember how you get the back off of the damn thing. Meanwhile pets are all thinking "yay it is food time!" and beginning to caterwaul.

Apparently removing the back of this phone is a very difficult task as numerous people have Googled that very topic which has spawned numerous how-to messages on every venue you could imagine including a Youtube video.

After my valiant struggle my phone seemed fine, but I was all stressed out, so I decided to lay there for a minute and promptly fell asleep for an hour.

I think that my phone is demonically* possessed**.

And that was my awesome story about that.



*Blogger says this is not a word, I think that it is. Word backs me up, so I'm going to roll with it.
** Though as far as demonic hijinx (also not accepted blogger word) go, making me an hour late to work when my boss is on vacation and I am still the first one in is not very extreme.

No comments: