Ack, I’ve been tagged I have been tagged by From The Back Nine.
Tagged players post eight random facts/habits about themselves. At the end of your post, you tag eight more
victims suckers people; they then write their list of eight in their own blogs and post the rules.
1. I’d be a Republican if it didn’t mean surrendering the control of my uterus. Don’t look at me like that, I believe in fiscal responsibility.
2. I am the only living person who hated Friends, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, and King of Queens. This is because I am frosty, humorless bitch.
3. I honestly believe that Nelson’s After the Rain is hands down the best pop-rock album ever. Seriously.
4. I hate tapioca so very much. Its texture offends my tongue.
5. When Jim Henson died I was so depressed that I was kept home from school the next day.
6. I am highly marriageable. I have been proposed to 4 times (and broke with someone when I caught him shopping for an engagement ring, so I think that should count as 4.25).
7. I am not a good girlfriend.
8. I have many irrational fears, squirrels, bats, spiders, etc., but most amusingly I am terrified of squid.
Now for tagging part- I tag YOU. You put 8 facts about yourself on your blog and leave me a comment with your blog address so I can stalk you.