This year I'm thankful for:
- my family- I know that what seems like obnoxious nagging is actually attempted assistance; from people who are wiser than I;
- my boyfriend- for knowing what I want, when I don't, and for the abilility to say "no"- not to mention being generally adorable;
- all of my friends- for always being eager and supportive;
- in particular Steve- for understanding that poop jokes are always funny;
- my granny- for always being willing to drop everything to find a recipe for me;
- my job- for existing where there is scarcity;
- and to Angie- for making me go to the gym and making me laugh. You are one of the nicest, if not the nicest, people I know.