I'm sure that you have all figured it out. I am yet again ill. Quite ill. Darwin was wrong. If there was such a thing as natural selection I would have been de-selected because I am sick all the damn time. I fear I am a cull. Destined by Western justice to be cut off from the herd and made into deliciously tender and pitiful steaks.
Here are some observations from the crypt:
1. Came home from work very sick and fatigued and decided that a pb&j and a 14 hour nap were in order. Mixing mixing mixing my home-made jam, which had separated just a bit, when I hear/feel a smash/sploosh. I look down, the jar is in my hand. Look at the floor, the better part of a jar of jam is down there. (There being the oven door, cupboards, my pants, shoes, and the beige floor tiles with WHITE grout.) Apparently the bottom of the glass jar dropped right out, in a perfect hockey puck-esque whole and shattered on the ground. I then spent the next 45 minutes sniffling and cleaning everything in the kitchen of glass shard/strawberry jam. (That is the kind of jam you make for very bad people.)
2. Watched many (two a day) episodes of the show Las Vegas strictly because Tom Selleck is on that show. (OMG you guys, TOM SELLECK!) I cannot decide if this show is not that bad or if I am so acclimated to the sultery sounds of TS's voice that I think it is good.
3. My very kind roommate brought home a few comics from my box at The Comic Stop and after hungerly devouring them I had the most terrifying feverish nightmares you could possibly imagine. What better to give you good dreams than a potent mix of cold medicine, fever and The Walking Dead. Oh good times!
4. So I've missed something like 6 days of work over the last two weeks. I can't wait to get back to the office. It is going to be awesome. AWESOME.
5. Things I am not looking forward to:
- twenty 13 year old boys at robot club tomorrow am.
- twenty 13 year old boys at an extended by one hour robot club tomorrow am.
- leaving the house (not accomplished since Tuesday am)
6. Things I am looking forward to:
- Breathing through my nose
7. When I am sick all I want to do is sleep and shove delicious tortilla chips and cookies in my mouth. That is pretty much all I want to do. I will be 300 pounds when I regain my 'health'. (Still mysteriously single.)
8. My nose hurts.
That is all.