Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Carrying deadly plagues makes me over emotional.

I'm saddened by the loss of 2 out of the 3 new shows I was watching, Valentine and My Own Worst Enemy. I think that it is a shame that they failed to promote then buried Valentine, which was the second most adorable thing on TV. I also think that it is a waste to have canceled My Own Worst Enemy, which I thought was very well made. I particularly enjoyed all the interesting questions that the show provoked. Who is he really working for and does it matter if the group is unethical if it is defending American "Ideals". Who is real? Or are both personalities real because they both exist?

So now the only new show I am watching is Fringe. I'm glad it is not being canceled because I enjoy it more with every new episode.

Which brings me two thoughts:
1. Someone is watching Knight Rider? Or rather enough people are watching Knight Rider that they aren't cancelling it. COME ON! Pushing Daises may be canceled and KNIGHT RIDER is still on the air? I call shenanigans.
2. Isn't expensive to create new shows? Wouldn't it have been cheaper to leave these two shows on the air? I'm just saying.
********
Perhaps to make up for stealing all the good TV, Haagen-Dazs has released a new flavor: Fleur de Sel Caramel Ice Cream. Yes caramel ice cream with a caramel ribbon, and small chocolate covered salted carmels. Oh HEAVEN. RAWR.
********
In other news, on the NKOTB CD, The Block, there is a song called "Sexify My Love" in which they rhyme 'concentrate', 'consumate', and 'conversate'. I have not yet decided if that is unbelievably awful or awesome. Also on The Block there is a song about convinving your lady friend to tape sex acts. I mean compared to current songs like anything by Usher that is not so bad. But parts where he says "Baby, I'm gonna make you a star" just sound so exploitative.

On the other other hand, I will (if there is any justice in the world) be rocking out to the numerous steps it would take to get to you, 'gur-ur-ur-url' in less than 4 days. Yay!

No comments: