Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Update!

Even though Thanksgiving is not until Monday, I always force my parents to do the turkey today so I don't have to deal with Monday traffic on the way back down to Seattle.

So far the turkey has been bathed, had its butter massage, and been stuffed with homemade stuffing. (Which sounds quite relaxing from the turkey's perspective... other than the stuffing.) Last night I made 2 pumpkin pies from the America's Test Kitchen cookbook.

Left to make:
Potatoes
Gravy
Creamed corn (hurl)
Green Beans
Rolls
Cherry Pie
Whip cream

But right now I'm watching some Ghostbusters and drinking Coke made with real sugar. REAL SUGAR!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

I think I will peel some potatoes and then lose some Foosball.

Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please, am I invited? I'd even crash the party if it were rhubarb instead of cherry pie.

qtilla said...

Nobody seems to love the cherry pie.

I really should make rhubarb pie instead as it grows like weeds around the office.