Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dear man at work who sucks at adultery,

Not only do you suck at adultery, you suck at your job too.

Imagine the look on my face when I received from you a box containing hundreds of legal affidavits and related papers that appeared as though they had been collated by drunken tap-dancing pandas who had attached the papers to their feet whilst dancing across a bed of hot coals and broken glass.

A mere 3 weeks before the legally mandated deadline to have the papers available for audit, I was forced to return all the forms to you and rat you out to your boss.

The only way I could hate you more is if you were entirely constructed of popcorn, seafood, melons, and nuts and were taking a shit in my favorite Coach handbag whilst singing Who Let the Dogs Out.

You are so ridiculously useless that the only purpose you could possibly have on this planet is as a paperweight.

No comments: