Thursday, January 12, 2006

Worst song ever

I submit for your approval, the worst song ever:
Haddaway, What is Love?

Baby don't hurt me.

Second Runner Up:
Captain and Tenile, Muskrat Love

Nibbling on bacon, one would think I would be all over this.

Followed Closely by:
Aqua, Barbie Girl

Made of plastic, it's fantastic!

And who could possibly forget:
Everything ever recorded by Avril Lavigne.

Why'd ya have ta go and make things so complicated?

And of course my most hated song:
Who Let the Dogs Out

Ruff, rufff, ruff, ruff, ruff.

I would actually rather listen to Celine Dion than ANY of these people.

Incidentally, I read an article in (I think) Blender that stated that Eddie Murphy's My Girl Wants to Party All the Time was the worst song ever recorded. FALSE. That song changed my life.

True story.

No comments: