Friday, December 18, 2009

Hmmm.

This morning I ate "strawberries 'n cream" flavored yogurt.

This put me out of sorts.

Aren't all strawberry yogurts berries and cream flavored?

Also why "'n".

Also why is this bothersome to me? I wish I was in therapy so I could further explore these feelings....

Therapist: How are you feeling?

Q: Disgruntled.

Therapist: Is this about yogurt again?

Q: Mmmmmmmmaaaaybeeeeeee.

Therapist: Sally, cancel the rest of my afternoon appointments and tell my wife I'll be late for dinner.

3 comments:

lisa anne walker said...

I came across your blog by accident...I like it, very entertaining!

lisa anne walker said...

I came upon your blog by accident...I like it, very entertaining!

Tank said...

lol that was funny!!!!


by the way, would you date me if i tried to sue you???? (just asking xDDDDD)