Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This is what it is like to be me.

I should preface this story with a note:
I love throwing things away. LOVE it. I find it incredibly satisfying.

Yesterday I was rummaging around in my closet and found these nice gray slacks. Still fit, look good. So why don't I wear them? No idea.

So I wear them today... and hey, guess what, I don't wear them because when I sit and lean forward, they spontaneously unzip themselves. Which is undoubtedly why they were jammed way back in the recesses of my closet.

So. The you go. I will give away/donate dozens of nice clothes, but I can't get rid of the spontaneous nudity pants? I am a crazy person. Also, if my shirt wasn't tunic styled, everyone in the office would know about my striped undies!

In other news, I want, nay, NEED this. Or conversely need to spend less time on design blogs.

No comments: