Monday, April 16, 2007

Hulk Smash!

Last week I came home late at night, lugging my heavy laundry bag behind me. A drunk was puking in the alley as I put my key in the first security door and turned it. I turned the key and pulled the handle, then looked down at the keys in my hand. My security door key had broken off in the lock.
There I stood, between security door #1 and security door #2. Sighing I called Mon and she told me I could swing by her boyfriend’s house and snag his key. (Which I did after leaving a pitiful voice mail for my manager.)
The next day the manager called to tell me that he had slid my new key under my door. He asked, “So how did you break your key?”
I paused for a minute and said, “Hulk smash!”
Then he paused. “So it just broke when you turned it?”
“Yea.”

No comments: