Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Married man at work who sucks at adultery, are you mad because you figured out that it’s never going to happen?

Wow, after almost 3 years of trying to get me to have an adulterous affair, you’ve finally figured out it’s never going to happen. That’s quite the learning curve, pumpkin.

When you sat next to me for today’s all day meeting, I will admit, I wanted to poison you, but didn’t have any poison on my person. The part that I thought was really painful was when you noticed me secretly update my blog and commented that you wish you had enough free time to run a blog at work. I countered with “How’s your golf game coming along?” I’ve got to say that I could have done better than picking on the fact that you regularly dick around with your putting set instead of working. What I wish I could have said was, “Well, it’s funny that you bring up my blog, because my entry about how pathetic you are is one of my funniest so far.”

Oh well. It’s time for a break now and I’m just gonna toddle up to the break room and see if we have any nice pesticides or cleaners to put in your Snoopy mug.

See you in ten, big boy.

No comments: